Friday, August 21, 2009

ayedunno

ayedunno. This is a word I've found useful on many occasions to avoid unneccessary conversations. I usually use this when I'm tired and don't want to talk. Ex: I was at the airport with Blaire waiting for our plane to board when she asked what time our plane boarded. At the time I was tired, we were already in line to board, and since I couldn't see how answering that question in fullness would change anything I said, 'ayedunno'. I happened to be holding our boarding passes at the time, so she called BS on me, forced a quick explanation, and then sent a sharp slap upside my head.

This brings me to my point: Don't avoid your wife's questions. She'll just slap you.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you make me sound like and abusive wife, it was a love tap :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers