Saturday, September 5, 2009

Man Movies

So I saw this list from somewhere, cracked.com maybe, that listed the 25 manliest movies of all time. This list was intriguing since there were hardly any modern movies listed ( one James Bond movie and a Die Hard were about the newest there were). This got me thinking about all the movies that were already classics by the time I was a kid and how Blaire and I haven't seen hardly any of them. So now instead of going out to see the current trash being put out we've been renting some oldies, and have been pleasantly surprised that being in the 'classic' genre is no mistake. So far we've seen:
Rooster Cogburn
Magnificent Seven
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The Dirty Dozen

On my list is:
Hardboiled
Manly Men
The Godfather
and others that I haven't yet seen

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooo.... I love the Magnificent seven and the good, the bad, and the ugly. good choices.

    ReplyDelete

Followers